Avatar placeholder Timeline

Moera is very interesting.

I think I would have spent a lot of time on Moera if I had found it some years ago, making it my personal home page, trying to get people to use it (forcing them to use if they wanted to interact with me -- which works in 5% of cases in my experience with Matrix (which is terrible, by the way), the other 95% people just don't talk to me anymore).

But now I think I can't waste time anymore, I don't think it is physically possible for Moera to gain mainstream adoption, so I'm not very interested, which is unfortunate -- or actually it may be a good thing.

To react or comment  View in Web Client


To react or comment  View in Web Client